Find the Apartment4.holiday office
The check-in with key pick-up and the check-out with key restitution, takes always place at our office in Ortisei
The address is:
Via Arnaria 9
39046 Ortisei Val Gardena (Roncadizza)
Since most of the navigation systems do not find our office, please read carefully following information to easily find us:
- Our exact Google Maps position: Click here
- Printable step-by-step map: Click here to download PDF
- Our GPS coordinates to be inserted in your navigation system: 46.5739752 , 11.6452825
- Our office is located in front of the tennis hall of Ortisei / Roncadizza
Our office is set BEFORE Ortisei town center, in the fraction called Roncadizza – Passua. If your navigation system does not find the Via Arnaria, try to change the town Ortisei, with Roncadizza or Passua.
How to reach Val Gardena:
You can reach Val Gardena by car, train, bus or airplane.
You can land in the major north Italian airports or in the closest Austrian and german airports.
- Bolzano - (Dolomiti - BZO) 40 Km
- Innsbruck (Innsbruck - INN) 120 Km
- Verona (Villafranca "Valerio Catullo" - VRN) 190 Km
- Bergamo (Orio al Serio - BGY) 270 km
- Venice (Venezia "Marco Polo" - VCE) 270 km
- Munich (München „Franz Josef Strauß - MUC) 300 Km
- Milan (Milano-Malpensa - MXP) 350 Km
- Salzburg (Salzburg "W.A. Mozart" - SZG) 320 Km
There are several solutions to reach Val Gardena from the airport:
Transfer from and to the airport:
- Alto Adige Bus with daily transfers: www.altoadigebus.com
- Bus Group with daily transfers: www.busgroup.eu
- For private transfers please write us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of private transfer, inform early enough the taxi company that you need to stop by at our office for check-in and check-out
- In case of transfer with Alto Adige Bus or Bus Group you must tell them in advance that your stop is Apartment4.holiday – Arnaria. This is the last stop and from here on you can use the public means of transport for free, with the tickets we will provide you at check-in (please ask us for the distance of your apartment to the next stop) or we can call you a taxi to reach your apartment. The costs vary depending on the booked apartment.
You can reach Val Gardena through the A22 highway.
Arriving from South, the suitable exits are “Bolzano Nord” or “Chiusa”. Arriving from North we suggest you to take the exit “Chiusa”. Val Gardena is already shown on the signs at those exits.
Ortisei is the first town in Val Gardena, there follow Santa Cristina and Selva.
In case of snow, the roads will be cleaned quickly in Val Gardena, nevertheless we suggest you to equip winter tyres and snow chains on board during the months from November to April.
It is probably the best solution to reach Val Gardena from the airport. We suggest you to rent a car at AVIS, as it is the only company having a support center in Val Gardena. Their contact is : www.autokelder.com
From November to April, we suggest you to rent only cars with front or four-wheel drive and absolutely avoid rear-wheel drive cars. While reserving you car, explicitly ask for winter tyres and snow chains, as they are not provided as standard.
By train or bus:
You can get to Bolzano, Ponte Gardena, Chiusa or Bressanone by train.
We suggest you to choose Bolzano or Ponte Gardena, as the bus connections to Val Gardena are more frequent from those stops.
The stop called “Roncadizza” is only 100 m away from our office. From our office on you can use the public means of transport for free, with the tickets we will provide you at check-in (please ask us for the distance of your apartment to the next stop) or we can call you a taxi to reach your apartment. The costs vary depending on the booked apartment.
Please note: if you are coming from Bolzano, do not take busses driving over Castelrotto, as those are the only ones not stopping at our office.